We are excited to announce that The Palm Centre’s gates will be reopening to the public on the 15th of March.
The Palm Centre was given the go-ahead to open earlier in the year, but we made the difficult decision to remain closed to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus, to save lives and reduce the pressure on the NHS. Now that cases are in decline, and the vaccine is being deployed, we have decided to welcome you back to our nursery.
With the flowers beginning to bloom, the oncoming season is a brilliant time to visit us. However, to ensure the safety of both you and our staff, we must ask that you consider the following precautions before your visit:
- Our opening hours are Monday to Saturday, 9 AM to 4 PM. We will now be closed on Sundays.
- Social distancing applies throughout the nursery. Please wear a mask and keep 2 metres from staff and other customers.
- We will only accept contactless or card payments.
- Please limit your shopping party to 2 people, this includes children. All pets must be kept on a lead and must not approach other customers or staff.
- Once the nursery is full (40 customers) we will operate a one in, one out queueing system. This applies equally to customers arriving by car, bike or on foot.
- We are not able to help with loading plants into your cars; if your plants are too large or heavy to take away with you, please ask about our delivery service.
- We can supply you with paper carrier bags for smaller plants, but we do not have any wrapping materials available for larger plants - so please come prepared.
- We are focussing on processing your purchases as efficiently and safely as possible, so we may not have the time to attend to you personally with advice and recommendations around the nursery as much as we usually would.
- We recommend trade customers to visit Monday-Friday in the mornings where we are generally less busy.
- If you do not wish to observe the above rules, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the premises. Any abuse to our staff will not be tolerated.
We hope to be able to offer you the same friendly service as usual, but please be prepared that the above measures may lead to slightly longer waiting times at the tills.
We look forward to seeing you soon.