Houseplant potting mix
Due to the high cost of delivery, this item is dispatched only in qualifying orders of minimum £20.00.
Westland Houseplant Potting Mix is a specially blended mix for potting or re-potting most indoor plants including cacti and bottle gardens.
This open, free draining mix promotes healthier growth and greener leaves for an outstanding indoor garden!
Contains unique Seramis granules for optimum water and nutrient availability
Added perlite for airflow & drainage resulting in healthier root development.
- Added perlite for optimum airflow & drainage
- Contains watering-retaining Seramis
- For healthier growth & greener leaves
- Specialist brand
How to use:
- Water plant well and allow to drain
- Choose a pot around 3-5cm larger than the old one with drainage holes
- Place a layer of potting mix in the bottom of the new pot and carefully remove the plant from its pot
- Holding it upright and in the middle of the pot,carefully fill with potting mix around the sides until the pot is full
- Tap the pot to settle the mix and water well
We can guarantee that the plants leave our nursery disease free, but weather and local conditions might affect their survival. Make sure you always make an informed purchasing decision.
The plants that leave our nursery are in the best condition, free of disease. Kept in adequate conditions (positioning and care), the plants are guaranteed for 3 months if they are planted in the ground or one year if they are kept in their original pots. Return policy applies only to plants that are in their original pots.
Due to the nature of the consignments, the courier's drivers are not insured to carry goods through your property. The standard delivery location is the border of your property or the entrance of a communal space. If other arrangements need to be made, please get in touch with us as soon as the order is placed.
Vouchers and small boxes can be posted through the letterbox, provided there is unrestricted access to it.
People are also looking at
- No related products at this time.