At The Palm Centre we are a nursery supplying interesting plants from around the world. We grow, source and propagate a large variety of plants from the very rare and unusual to the more frequently used plants popular in UK horticulture today. Our nursery is 5 acres including glasshouses andoutdoor display areas and is situated in the old kitchen gardens of Ham House by the River Thames in Richmond.
- Opened in 1989 by Martin Gibbons, the Chelsea Gold Medal winning Palm Centre in Richmond (south west London) is the UK’s original and premier nursery for hardy exotics.
- We supply retail, trade, wholesale and on-line customers with the full range of hardy plants including palms, ferns, bamboos, grasses, olives, trees, arid and herbaceous plants. Our website is continually up-dated.
- Close to the M4, M3 and North/South Circular roads we are easy to get to, and offer on-site parking, plus friendly and knowledgeable staff who will advise, wrap, and pack your purchases and load your car.
- We grow many of our plants here at Richmond or at our nursery in Portugal and will be pleased to show you around our 4 acres of exotic gardens. We are passionate about plants, this is the focus and drive of our nursery.
- Professional. Capable. Knowledgeable. Established. The Palm Centre is your one-stop shop for hardy exotic plants.
Whether you live locally or you want to do a one day trip to Richmond, we want to invite you to visit our nursery and check out between our large range of plants.